Pregnant or Irregular Mens
Hi everyone. I had my first baby last March 10, 2014. I do breastfeeding. After a few weeks of not bleeding, I bleed by first week of May (not sure how many days it lasted). I thought it was because Im tired on that day since I hand-washed my husband's clothes. By June 1, I noticed that there is blood in my underwear. I experienced no symptoms or maybe I just didnt bother to feel the symptoms since I was informed by colleagues that it will took me long months before having menstruation since I do breastfeeding. Said bleeding lasted for 7 days. On June 16, my husband and I had sexual intercourse (withdrawal method). Prior to getting pregnant, I have my regular menstrual cycle (7 days and arrive 2 or 3 days earlier than my due date, I feel pricky heat and moderate pain in my boobs). Until today, there is no sign of blood in my underwear. I only feel the pain in my boobs but Im not sure if it is because Im going to have my menstruation or because of glands in my boobs which produce milk  With these thoughts, I am bothered if I am pregnant or Im having irregular menstruation. Your advice and thoughts are very much welcome. Thank you!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhine15 added the Exercise Tracker
Feb 07
mhine15 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 07
honey156 commented on photo
Dec 22