Women's Health Center User Group
Problems with MY Ultrasound results
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
172 members

Problems with MY Ultrasound results

Okay for the ppl that don't know whats being going on with me im going to give you a quick update. I haven't had my period in 108 days. After the second month of missing my period I thought it might be a possiblity of pregnancy. Since me and my boyfriend was trying to have a baby. I didn't want to get my hopes up becomes the first try did not work. So after the third month I start noticing all these different signs that can might be pregnant. I went and did a hpt and it came back negative. I thought it might be to early then again I said I wasn't. I notice more signs over the weeks that went by and I went and got a blood work done and my doctor check for thyroid too. It came back negative and thyroid normal. So I'm like dang Im not pregnant weeks kept going be gaining weight talk to my doctor she schedule me an ultrasound. I had to go get the ultrasound done some where esle and the tech didn't say anything but my doctor will contact me in 2 to 3 days. I had the ultrasound on the 27th of Decemeber. All I got was when I called before new years is im not pregnant. I called after new years and said what did the result say they say can't disgust it over the phone coming in the mail. So when I got the no pregnancy before new years i was like why can't i found out the rest. She says something about my test results on dec. 6th and then I had to explain about dec 27th. She says she mailed it off but they mailed it to the wrong address. Know they mailing it off again. What should I do what should I think? I still had no period and gaining weight food cravings and really deeply think im not pregnant but not understand what is going on with my body? Have anybody ever experience anything like this?
Michele_Speri commented on specialmom's status
Nov 26
Michele_Speri joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 26
ShouldB7 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 13