Relation between ovarian fibroid and increased underarm odor?
I'm 29, never had a pregnancy, generally healthy, regular periods throughout life.  But in the past year I noticed a big increase in menstrual cramping, volume and had a few instances of (extremely) painful intercourse.  I was told a year ago my uterus was pushed way over to one side resting in my hip bone so I thought I should get another ultrasound.  And sure enough, they found a 3" fibroid on my ovary.  This was in December.  I'm not on birth control so my periods are very very painful, last 7 days, and occur about every 23-25 days.  FUN!  
With my research on the internet, I learned that a fibroid is caused by a hormonal imbalance.  So could that imbalance also cause excessive underarm odor?  I tried research this on the internet further but all I can find is info on ovarian cysts or on uterine fibroids.  Which is not what I have.  I have an ovarian fibroid!  If this is a common sign of a hormone imbalance as a result of my fibroid, then I know I need to try harder and finding a cause of my imbalance.
Any information would be greatly appreciated!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03