Women's Health Center User Group
Relation between ovarian fibroid and increased underarm odor?
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
171 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Relation between ovarian fibroid and increased underarm odor?

I'm 29, never had a pregnancy, generally healthy, regular periods throughout life.  But in the past year I noticed a big increase in menstrual cramping, volume and had a few instances of (extremely) painful intercourse.  I was told a year ago my uterus was pushed way over to one side resting in my hip bone so I thought I should get another ultrasound.  And sure enough, they found a 3" fibroid on my ovary.  This was in December.  I'm not on birth control so my periods are very very painful, last 7 days, and occur about every 23-25 days.  FUN!  
With my research on the internet, I learned that a fibroid is caused by a hormonal imbalance.  So could that imbalance also cause excessive underarm odor?  I tried research this on the internet further but all I can find is info on ovarian cysts or on uterine fibroids.  Which is not what I have.  I have an ovarian fibroid!  If this is a common sign of a hormone imbalance as a result of my fibroid, then I know I need to try harder and finding a cause of my imbalance.
Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Recent Activity
Blank
ShouldB7 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 13
Blank
grchlima joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 09
1198531_tn?1361347278
Blank
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status