Sever Pain on Menstral Cycle
I am 34 and been having Sever pain only while on my Cycle, Pain normally is left side, Ovary is swollen and hurts to touch. My stomach hurts so bad with stabbing pain i cant stand up straight and hurts to even sit down to use the restroom! The pain is from my lower pelvic to my breast! My bleeding is day to day, first day i bleed so heavy i go through a super tampon and pad in a hour! next day nothing.  I also have very large and alot of blood clots. I seen a dr (which i dont think highly of) told me its due to me getting older!  I no something is not right!! can anyone help!!!
[url=http://www.womenhealthzone.com/]Women Health[/url] undergoes several changes during menstrual period, in this period to avoid complications like severe pain you should follow special diet which include whole grains, pine apple, legumes, yogurt, broccoli and kale, miso, flaxseed oil and plenty of water. Try this diet for one and observe the change if the pain is managed its ok otherwise consult doctor.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhine15 added the Exercise Tracker
Feb 07
mhine15 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 07
honey156 commented on photo
Dec 22