Women's Health Center User Group
Sever Pain on Menstral Cycle
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
177 members

Sever Pain on Menstral Cycle

I am 34 and been having Sever pain only while on my Cycle, Pain normally is left side, Ovary is swollen and hurts to touch. My stomach hurts so bad with stabbing pain i cant stand up straight and hurts to even sit down to use the restroom! The pain is from my lower pelvic to my breast! My bleeding is day to day, first day i bleed so heavy i go through a super tampon and pad in a hour! next day nothing.  I also have very large and alot of blood clots. I seen a dr (which i dont think highly of) told me its due to me getting older!  I no something is not right!! can anyone help!!!
1 Comment
[url=http://www.womenhealthzone.com/]Women Health[/url] undergoes several changes during menstrual period, in this period to avoid complications like severe pain you should follow special diet which include whole grains, pine apple, legumes, yogurt, broccoli and kale, miso, flaxseed oil and plenty of water. Try this diet for one and observe the change if the pain is managed its ok otherwise consult doctor.
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03