Women's Health Center User Group
Stains
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
172 members

Stains

Hello guys

I just want to ask about the fluids realesed during masturbation for women, and the type of stains they usually release.  My wife is 21 years old and we have a stain on the bed I want to know if the type of stains are healthy or if there is a problem with them.  Our sheets are green coloured and the stain is white. I am sure the stain does not come from me. Is it normal that women fluid stain sheets during masturbation? I was wondering if you could help me out with this question and see if there is any problem about it.  
1 Comment
IS IT WHITE RITE AFTER OR WEN IT DRIES UP?WEN IT DRIES UP AN IT WHITE YES ITS NORMAL A WOMANS *** CAN BE CLEAR TO SLIGHTY TO WHITE.FOR EX:WEN YOU GET A CUP OF WATER AND DRIP A LIL MILK IN IT.aNY WHITER THAN THAT .SHE MGHT HAV AN INFECTION.HOPE YHIS HELPS YOU.
Michele_Speri commented on specialmom's status
Nov 26
Michele_Speri joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 26
ShouldB7 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 13