Women's Health Center User Group
Stains
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
177 members

Stains

Hello guys

I just want to ask about the fluids realesed during masturbation for women, and the type of stains they usually release.  My wife is 21 years old and we have a stain on the bed I want to know if the type of stains are healthy or if there is a problem with them.  Our sheets are green coloured and the stain is white. I am sure the stain does not come from me. Is it normal that women fluid stain sheets during masturbation? I was wondering if you could help me out with this question and see if there is any problem about it.  
1 Comment
IS IT WHITE RITE AFTER OR WEN IT DRIES UP?WEN IT DRIES UP AN IT WHITE YES ITS NORMAL A WOMANS *** CAN BE CLEAR TO SLIGHTY TO WHITE.FOR EX:WEN YOU GET A CUP OF WATER AND DRIP A LIL MILK IN IT.aNY WHITER THAN THAT .SHE MGHT HAV AN INFECTION.HOPE YHIS HELPS YOU.
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03