Sweet smelling cervical mucous and weird cycle.**TMI**
I am just completely baffled at my body over the past month, I need any advice anyone has for me and appreciate anything anyone has to say, sorry for the length I just want to be thorough
Just a quick over view -
my cycles are usualy 32+days I get af cramping 2 or more days befor AF and usually have tender bbs, and my flow is always super heavy. I have never had a short period, for the almost 12 years I have had it, it has always been 6 days with the odd exceptions where it has lasted longer (this has happened two maybe three times ever) .

this month I have no idea what is wrong with me. I had Ov type cramping on and off since around the 10th. No AF cramps at all but on the 27th I started to get spotting and that day only I had a sore back. Then on and off light bleeding/Spotting-Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and spotting again Tuesday. This is obviously incredibly new to me, a short light period and the bleeding wasn't consistent.
If that was my period that puts O at around the 13th and I had been "active" around then and from that week on I have had OV type cramping since, which means it has been going on for almost a month now. It was worse the weekend I got my "period" and isn't as frequent now.  

I feel off, I was getting really bad headaches last week, this week just a few light ones, my boobs are fine, they dont hurt, they get kinda tingly and itchy, my nipples haven't changed that I can tell, my cervical mucous has been watery but with with a creamy base (if that makes sense) and it does have EWCM in it as well, so its like the two mixed together and has been like this for about a week and has smelt really sweet.
I took a test on Friday and it was negative, but this all just isn't adding up.

I am thinking of going into the walk in clinic but would love to hear what others have to say first.
**BUMP**
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
kersh79 im back after being away fr... Comment
Feb 22
kersh79 uploaded new photos
Feb 22