Aa
A
A
Close
pee comes out of my vagina
i have a major issue that i have been dealing with for almost four years and i cannot take it anymore. i am finally coming out (some what) because i am way to scared to go to a doctor. i am in high school and sick of being awkward and embarassed. pee will come out of my vagina and i have no control over it. i dont know if there is a hole or what but i need help getting over this issue. my vagina seems to start to smell as well. i need help and i have no idea what to do. it isnt coming out of my uretha..im sure of it. i just was wondering if i could have some help online because going to a gynetologist seems very embarassing and im scared to here something bad. is there anything i can do to help prevent or fix this problem?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1274559 tn?1284135818
I know its embarrassing but there is nothing that i could advise you on but to go see yourt gynecologist. Because they are the experts to find out what the problem is. i mean i am sure you wouldn't blab out your business to your friends or people in highschool that you went to the gynecologist , so why are you so worried about it ? hunney there are things in life that you just have to deal with. look I understand where you are coming from , I walk through school limping because of my doslocated knee . but there are things we as beings have to live with. but for you my dear i advise you to go see a physician because if you don't then things may get worse and disease is waitning alon the line and i know you don't want that . so out of my advise please go to your doctor to find out what it is and how you can take care of it okay .
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19
Blank