pee comes out of my vagina
i have a major issue that i have been dealing with for almost four years and i cannot take it anymore. i am finally coming out (some what) because i am way to scared to go to a doctor. i am in high school and sick of being awkward and embarassed. pee will come out of my vagina and i have no control over it. i dont know if there is a hole or what but i need help getting over this issue. my vagina seems to start to smell as well. i need help and i have no idea what to do. it isnt coming out of my uretha..im sure of it. i just was wondering if i could have some help online because going to a gynetologist seems very embarassing and im scared to here something bad. is there anything i can do to help prevent or fix this problem?
I know its embarrassing but there is nothing that i could advise you on but to go see yourt gynecologist. Because they are the experts to find out what the problem is. i mean i am sure you wouldn't blab out your business to your friends or people in highschool that you went to the gynecologist , so why are you so worried about it ? hunney there are things in life that you just have to deal with. look I understand where you are coming from , I walk through school limping because of my doslocated knee . but there are things we as beings have to live with. but for you my dear i advise you to go see a physician because if you don't then things may get worse and disease is waitning alon the line and i know you don't want that . so out of my advise please go to your doctor to find out what it is and how you can take care of it okay .
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03