white discharge
Heylo,

Im kind of embarrassed to be asking this but its been bothering me for so long I have to figure out what it is. I keep getting this white discharge from the front end like where you urinate. It itches a lot and at first I thought it was a yeast infection but it hasnt gone away and like I said stays generally in the front.

Can anyone help me?

-TS
Um, it could be a yeast infection. I would go to the doctor asap just to have it checked. If it is a yeast infection the dr will give a medication for it and it usually goes away w/in a few days.
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAE BV. YOU CN GET THE KIT @ CVS OR WALGREENS ITS CALLED VH ESSENTIALS.IF YOU HAD A YEAST INFECTION IT WOULD B WHITE AND THICK LIKE COTTAGE CHEESE,BUT FROM WAT U SAID U HAE BV. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU
I think what lovin_me said was Bacterial Vaginosis (bv) It does cause alot of irritation! you could have some dicharge. I have had it a couple times, Its just irritation, you could have used a new soap or you need to used a better soap, panties, etc... I would still definatly go to the doctor if you can, because they can easily figure it out fast and give you the righ meds, save money then having to guess and buy different medications (unless you dont have insurance) I would still advise a doctor trip. Some docs you can even call up to the nurses line and ask tell them whats going on and ask if you need to come in or just start out with over the counter treatment. The good ones will tell you the thruth, most will tell you to come in anyways. but you could try. Good Luck
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
kersh79 im back after being away fr... Comment
Feb 22
kersh79 uploaded new photos
Feb 22