12 weeks not showing
im 12 weeks pregnant and not showing and my stomach doesnt feel hard..should be concenerned?
I didn't start to show until I was 5-6 months pregnant.  I'm sure everything is fine.  :)  My stomach didn't get hard until around 16 weeks.  That's when it first felt uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach...so I stopped.  :)
i never showed until i was like 9mths along and then i wasn't big at all just had a little bump. I wouldn't be concerned.
I'm 16 weeks and I'm not showing!
Not abnormal at all. Don't stress!
Sorry I thought the heading was 10w.  Your baby is about 2-3inches.  Have you gained much weight.
I am 13w4d and showing a little.  My belly is not hard.  The uterus is only up to my pelvic bone and yours is around that same place.  As your baby and uterus grows you belly will become hard.  My belly is sticking out some but is soft from my weight gain :-)  Your baby is very little maybe 1" or so.  Don't worry you will show when it is time and everyone is different.
I'm now 20 weeks and only just starting to show. No one else can tell yet but I have noticed my tum getting harder.
No worries!  I'll be 12w tomorrow and totally NOT showing.  At night my belly is all bloated but in the morning it is down again and my pants fit fine.  Have you been to the doctor yet?  Heard the heart beat?  That might make you feel a little more pregnant if you have not.  And I have not gained a single pound yet but I know my time is coming!  We will be big and showing before you know it!
With my first 2 I didnt start showing until I was 6 months. Now I am pregnant with my third and I am 10w and I am starting to show. I think every pregnancy is very different.
I wasn't showing very much for the first 4 months (I noticed a small difference, but no "baby belly"). That was the worst phase for me, as I had gained enough weight to look "fatter", but not "pregnant". Very frustrating! :-)

Then, all of a sudden within a week's time, my belly just "popped". This was during my 5th month. Believe me, once it pops, you'll notice...and the hardened tummy with it!

Depending on your body structure and how you carry your baby, you just never know when you'll start showing.

It'll happen soon enough!
i didnt show until my 28-32 week.  Enjoy it while you can because once that tummy starts stickin out you will be hurtin... !!
I just started to show. I'm 20 weeks