3rd C-Section /Pain IN Right Side after Tubal Ligation
I have been having a pain in my right side of abdomen since a few weeks after having my 3 c-section 6months ago. I had two visits with my obgyn and she said that it could me my bowels or hessians from a 3rd c-section. The pain had been getting worse so I went to my family doctor thinking it could be something else. She thought it could be my appendix. She wanted me to go immediatly to the emergency room. I really think it was my appedix so I have not gone to get a ct scan. I hear that after having a Tubal Ligation that your cycles are strong which mine are and that a lot of women have pains on there right side. Could this pain be caused from the Tubal?? Because this pain started about a week after having the baby and the ob dr said all your body just didn't heal is fast on that side. The next visit they said well you cycles are take time to get back to normal and the pain is probably you lifting or you strained a muscle.
I should have never got the tubal done. I have two previous c-sections and bounced back rather quickly. Now it's been hard to lose weight,the pain in my right side, mood swings, longer cycles and hot flashes. Can anyone give me some insight??
i just had my third chid also c-sectoin w/tubal ligation total 3 c-sectons
i'm having a really tough time healing so much pain and bleeding
I had a csection and tubal 5 weeks ago and still have pain  strong on my right side. Dr. says I shouldn't still have pain will not give me strong meds and says i am doing to much. What has happened with your recovery any advice for me
Research post tubal ligation syndrome