7 weeks pregnant; discharge
I am currently 7 weeks pregnant. this morning in the bathroom, I noticed a very slight tint on the toilet paper. At first I just thought it was my very yellow urine (the vitamins seem to make it much deeper yellow) but now I think it's more slightly brown. It is both very light in color (tinted clear rather than really brown) and light in flow (only notice it when I wipe (and not every time, just sometimes), very small amounts). Could this be a miscarriage?
I did this w/ both my pg's around 6wks, even had bright red blood sometimes, although never a lg amt at once. The DR blamed it on sex w/in the last few days b/c the cervix is so tender & the ER said as your uterus stretches this can also cause some bleeding, so I just made sure I never passed a clot or a lg amt at once. This went on for about a week & it happened again at 17wks. DS is healthy & I'm now 34wks w/#2. Of course call the DR but I'd bet ur fine unless u see alot of blood at once :) Good Luck!!
Try and relax most likely you are fine if it's brownish in color and very light.

I had 3 m/c this year and the first 2 were natural...with bright red..heavy heavey bleeding after 1 day of light bleeding...but even my light bleeding was bright bright red.
This happened to me quite often esp around the 7 week frame.  Always call your doctor but most likly normal.  They may want to do a little exam just to reassure you everything is ok.
I am in a very similar situation, After I first found out I was pregnant about a month ago, I had two brown drops of blood, then it all went away, I went to an ultra sound after and all that was found was a sac, no baby no HB, But my symptoms were normal and still are, nausea, extream fatigue, and hungar, w/breast tenderness, But last night after a fight with my husband I'm assuming its from crying so hard I had a VEry Dark brown discharge that looked like glue ( I know Gross), and if I shove a little bit of toilet paper up I get the same color discharge. I dont know if This makes you feel better but I feel like I'm having a baby, but from my ultra sound and spotting It doesnt seem as if it is. If you havent had an ultra sound I would not worry, my sister said it happened to her too, and she has a healthy 6 weeks old!
i am 5 weeks preg. ive been having brownish spotting , sometimes stretchy brownish discharge when i wipe. today i found red when i wiped and one thick clot... is that reason to worry???
It's hard to say for sure-- but it COULD be fine--at 6 weeks I had some spotting and a small amount of red blood and it turned out that I had a subchorionic bleed---when the placenta lifts up a little. It grew back down firmly and my baby boy was perfectly fine.

Did you have sex recently? If so, it could be as simple as that.THe cervix is very tender and sensitive right now and sex can cause it to bleed.

Hope everything turns out fine. I know that it is more common than people think to have spotting and bleeding.