AM I PREGNANT YET?
Okay so i got my period in the morning, and i had sex maybe 30 minutes later? Can i be pregnant? I keep getting this really nervous feeling, and i haven't took a pregnancy test yet. I had sex on the 12th.. and it is now the 22. SOMEONE HELPPPPPPP MEEEEE!
Hi!
The time a woman is having her periods is the safest and the messiest time for sex. And, the first day of periods is absolutely safe, with no chances of pregnancy.
Yes, it is possible to get pregnant by having sex on last day of your periods if you have a short cycle with period coming every 24-26 days with your periods lasting about a week or more. If you have an average cycle of 27-28 days or more and periods last for 4-6 days, then it is not possible to get pregnant by having sex during the periods.
Hope this helps. Take care!
Thank you!! Big help lol
Me nd my boy friend had unprotected sex last night nd he came in me nd now I bleeding heavy and I have horrible pain in my Lower back nd in cramping badly :/plz help
hi I'm pearl I had sex for 4 days before my period and on the day of my period I'm having drops not my normal period may I be pregnant?
please help me I would be glady if u respond fast as you can :-*