About conceiving
I  was having my periods on 5th of jan but i missed n on 8th of jan i had my periods is that mean i m pregnant
it can or it cant. every body is different  alot of things can stall ur period starting to . have you taken a test to see if you are?????
It could be other things affecting your period; stress, anxiety, cysts, etc. Take a pregnancy test and find out :) Good luck.
I was wondering if someone can help me out with this. I had my period on December 16th and lasted til December 22nd. I have a 33 day cycle. On December 23rd, he put it in me without a condom on..but he did not ejaculate. I started spotting on the 5th of january until now (january 8). I'm not supposed to get my period until the 18th. Is it possible that this is ovulation spotting or implantation bleeding? Is it possible i may have gotten pregnant the day right after my period ended?
Today i am 8 days late for my period. Took a pregnancy Test and it came back negative. I dont feel pregnant, but where is my period?..I've only had Bloating. But 2 weeks ago or longer, i had really bad cramps and they went away after i used the washroom. happened about 2 or 3 times. But no cramps anymore.  Someone told me it just might be my cycle changing. but its Jan. 9 and i was suppose 2 have my period on the 2nd of jan. Last normal period was Dec. 2nd. ...Am i pregnant? and The test was to early to tell because of low Hcg? ..or is it really my cycle changing? Please Help!

Thanks. To anyone who could help me.

P.s i am under the age of 20yrs. and i do not want 2 be pregnant. but im unsure. if i am or not. How long should i wait?..should i wait to see if my period comes next month? or go to the docters in a couple more days?