Am i ok? cramping because of period or implantation bleeding?
I really need an opinion as to what someone else thinks because I am confused. I was on the pill for about 3 months. I stopped taking it then 3 months ago. The two periods after that came on the day they were supposed to and were normal. One of those periods was my last period which was on December 6th and last like 4 days and was normal. I had unprotected sex on January 1st and I was expecting to get my period on January 3rd. I am 6 days late and starting today I had a slight brown stringy discharge that was only there when i wiped. I think it is too early to test for pregnancy but I did twice and it was negative both times. I dont know if I have to wait longer to take a test, or maybe since I came off the pill three months ago that my period is just different this month, or if it is in fact implantation bleeding because the slight bleeding started like 7-8 days after sex. Could I be pregnant? If so when should I take a home pregnancy to know for sure, and which pregnancy tests are the better ones to take. I am new at this so I have no idea what to do. If someone could really help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
Hi. I got my last period on April 6, 2006 and ended on April 11,2006. Since May arrived I was expecting my period on May 4th however it didnt come.  I am now 7 days late and today May 11th I am noticing some spotting pinkish very light. Am I pregnant, could this be implantation bleeding, or am I just stressed. Any comments would help.
I found out that i was pg by taking an ept at home.  I took the test best i had morning sickness.  It was around the time i was expecting my period.  And yes i got my period on the 3rd month.
I have the exact same thing happening right now.  I was suppose to get my period on May 6-8 (it ranges), but i didn't.  I took a test and it was negative.  I also had cramping for 4 days as though i was going to get my period and had increased discharge.  I went to my dr and he said to wait 1 week and test again.  He thinks that my hCG levels might not be high enough yet.  So maybe you should wait a few more days and retest.  I was also reading an article that said if you don't ovulate in the month prior, it can cause you to miss your normal cycle.  Hope this helps.
Hi everyone,

I think alot of people, myself included :) are feeling psychosomatic symptoms. I have been experiencing symptoms of pregnancy only to get my period and to be very disappointed and STRESSED OUT. It seems everyone around me is pregnant and everything around me is related to pregnancy!!! It sucks, but i am working through it and trying to keep myself focused on everything but pregnancy and babies. Best of luck to everyone.
I have had 2 miscarriages inyear of 2005 one was whenI was 2months on2-14-05 then got pregnant agaig and miscarried again in 05-05-05. I have been trying to get pregnant and I have yet to. My periods are very heavy a little bit off by couple days,I have done my pap done came out normal I went with a urologist seemed normal. I do have one child I had him 03-27-03 and I went to my doctor and told them about my problem doctor stated no problems of infertility since I had already hd a baby she told me to keep trying and that if I had another miscarriage to got to her to do other test. please help
I had a pos pt and I had brownish discharge.  i am now having some red bleeding.  I'm 5 weeks preg.  Is there something I should be worried about?  I just had blood drawn today, the red blood was not like a period though.  So am I going to lose the baby?  My ob appt is not till May 31st.  Please help I'm scared.
Did you tell your doc you were bleeding, or did you just have a blood test without seeing any doctor?  I was told by my nurse that if had any bleeding, go to bed, and call them, but do not stop taking my meds or act in any way like I thought I wasn't pregs any more (such as drink wine, etc.) because bleeding by itself is not enough of a clue to say there is a problem.  If nobody at your doctor's office knows you are bleeding, call them and tell them right away.  If you can't get in to see them, you might even consider going to the emergency room (although that would break the bed-rest rule my nurse gave me.) They will advise you.
I HAVE READ THIS SITE FOR ONE WEEK BUT LADIES HERE IS MY SITUATION I AM NOT ON BC NEVER HAVE BEEN I HAVE THREE KDS 10,6, AND 4. WELL I HAVE BEEN HAVING IRREGULAR PERIODS OFF AND ON.  WE NEVER PLANNED A PREG UNTIL LAST MONTH.  LAST AF WAS 04/14/06.  THE CALENDAR SAID MY OVAL WAS 04/26/06 THRU 05/02/06.  WELL I HAVE HAD ALL THE PREG SIGNS OR LEAST I THOUGHT MY PERIOD WAS DUE ON THE 05/12/06.  LOWER CRAMPING,BREAST TENDER THE NORMAL AF SIGNS.  BUT MY LEFT SIDE HURTS LIKE HECK AND MY PELVIC BONE MAKES IT HARD TO WALK.  EVERYTIME I WOULD GO TO THE BATHROOM IT WAS DISCHARGE. IT TOOK A PREG TEST NEG.  SO TODAY I WIPED LITE PINKISH BUT NOT HEAVY YET! IM SCARED I WANT TO BE PREG BUT I AM DOUBTFUL I AM STILL CRAMPING AND I HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS.  SO IS THIS AF AND MY MIND HAS BEEN PLAYING TRICKS ON ME?  WHAT CAN I DO?  THE CRAMPING HAS NOT GONE AWAY AND IF THIS WAS AF WHY AREN'T I BLEEDING HEAVY! AGAIN I AM A WEEK LATE FROM THE CAL.  I MIGHT BE 4 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS.  THIS IS NERVE RACKING WHEN I HAVE KIDS NEVER PLANNED AND THE TIME I DO I GET DISAPPOINTED
Hi everyone

Hopefully someone can help me out!.. Me and my hubby has been trying to get pregnant, I know just wait and I will know. I have been living on the computer to find all info I can. Anyways, exactly 10 after I think that I have ovulated, I was just getting out of the shower, I felt something run and drop to the floor, it was a thin mucus almost old blood but not dark at all tinged almost a shade darker than ivory..certainly not white discharge fall from me and when I wiped there was more (sorry , gross I know). I am not sure what it means. the next day it was very little, only when I wiped,and it only happened once that day. Then nothing. Anyone share this with me and help. Thanks for your input. Babydust to all who wants babies..I do!
hi everyone! im just new in this site. im on my 59th day of waiting for AF to arrive (but honestly, i want to have a bfp). i took 2 hpt but got negative results. i have irregular periods. iam experiencing sore/tender breasts & cramps. do you think i still have to wait for some more days to test again. my husband & i have been married for 3yrs now...its really frustrating everytime i have my period.
ok, i  just had a baby 3 months go, he was born on May2nd of 2007. My baby boy lived for 3 hours and past away. I got a depot shot on about  may 5th of 2007 before coming home. I  was bleeding through the whole 3 months after having him. About 3 weeks ago or so, i was bleeding, it stoped for 3 days, it came back for 3 more days, and now since then i have been period like cramps. My nipples look like there turning alittle pink, but i can't really tell because there so dark now from just having a baby. They don't hurt. I've been feeling sick to my stomach, but not like i was when i was pregnant with my first. I've been tired, but don't know if its from not getting enough exercise. i don't know when i'm supposed to get my period because i was bleeding for so long. Can anyone help? i took a test and it said neg. maybe its to early. That happend the first time i got preg. I took the test to early and like a week later my test was positive. what do you guys think? please- i need some advice.
I found this site and hoped maybe someone can help me...ok here goes...im 18 years old and i have always had normal periods since i can remember! Then just in sept. im supposed to get my period on the 20th and it came early on the 15th... I've had unprotected sex and he has not pulled out! but the bleeding that came early was like light spotting and pinkish mixed with clear discharge and it was every other day...then i had my regular period...like regular bleeding on the 22nd thru the 24th...then since then i have had spotting some days and nothing on other days....its now october 3rd and i had some today....im worried that i may be pregnant! can anyone give me some advice..it would be a really big help! Thank you
I'm reading through all of these and I think maybe we all have so much in common!!
Ok, so my last period was January 29th-February 4th. It was like my usual periods, it was a cpl days early but that's the only odd thing. On the 21st of February, my bf and I were having sex, and when we were finshed, there was alot of blood, but when I put a tampon in just a small, small amount of blood stuck. Same thing the next night, and the night after only a tiny tiny amount of blood was there. I would wear a tampon but nothing stuck to it, so I stopped. Now starting February 2nd, I wiped and a small amount of pink blood appeared. I had cramping that I easily cured with advil, and my periods are horribly heavy and the cramps are not ever cured by advil, Ill say that much. The spotting had lasted only a couple days, ending yesterday. The tampon would have a small amount of either pink or brown "blood" and it was a light tampon. This would have essentially been around the time I was due for a period, but was definatly not a period. Could it be implantation bleeding? I have taken two HPT's, both negative, but I think I MAY have seen a faint line on the test today, but it was very very faint, and could arguably not be there. I am having some cramping still, today I was dizzy and VERY VERY VERY VERY tired. I have been tired leading up to now, but not as tired as I am today. I think my nipples MAY be changing a bit, but I am not sure if its me or if its really there. I cant shake the feeling that I am pregnant, but I am so confused!!! I got blood work done on March 6th, and have an appointment Monday with my doctor. Would that have been too early to show up in my blood if I were pregnant? I am sooo anxious and so confused all at once!! Could that have been implantation bleeding? How long should I wait to take another HPT? Has anyone experienced these symptoms? Im trying to think if I left anything out but I dont think so...HELP PLEASE!!!
im having all the early signs of pregnancy.. i had unprotected sex a couple of times 2 weeks before my period was due.. then i was 3 days late for my period which is unusual..but im not having a normal period at all it feels totally rong.. my back is killing im having bad cramps n feel sick.. i started spotting then a light period.. the test i took a few days ago was negative..could i be pregnant? should i go to the doctors.. im scared ill look silly..
you could be pregnant and tested to early, but ur body might not of produced enough HCG hormone to tell u were pregnant, what i would suggest is that you get an early pregnancy test off the internet, they aren't expensive and do one in a week or so if its still negative then go to the doctors who will do a blood test.

With my first pregnancy my pregnancy test didn't show up posetive untill i was 8 weeks and I had no other symptoms other than no period.
I am hoping to be pregnant again as I had unprotected sex on the day of ovulation and having mild cramping now which i am hoping is implantation but i will have to wait and see.

Good luck xx
Hi everyone I am a 20 year old thats new to this site and I am very confused right now and need some other peoples advice. First off I have a daughter that is almost 18 months old and a month ago my husband and I decided to start trying for the next since we both want our children to be close in age. I had my last period on March 8th, 2009 and estimated my ovulation to be around March 22nd, 2009, so I had sex with my husband every night from the 19th-25th, and I held my legs in the air so everything could stay in for a little while (aprox 15 mins) then went to bed normally. Today is March 26th, 2009 and this morning I noticed a very very very VERY light pinkish color mixed in with some clearish discharge it was so light it was almost un-noticed. Then tonight about 15 hours later I was at work and felt a gushing feeling and rushed to the bathroom and wiped and it was very very very bright red blood....and I am not supposed to get my period ( which is usually very normal) for about another 2 weeks , anyways since I wasnt expecting my period I didnt have a tampon or a pad do I put some tissue paper down there and about 1 1/2 hours later I went home and went to the bathroom to put in a tampon and there was nothing on the paper, but when I wiped it was still a pretty good amount of bright bed blood. I am so confused because I have heard of this implantation bleeding but it didnt happen in my last pregnancy so I thought it was something very rare and hen it did happen if was always only a very light spotting and thats what most of my friends told me tonight when I talked to them about it tonight tooo...then I read some of the stories on here and it seems almost like this could be inplantation bleeding but it also seems like it could be a m/c or an early period. I do not want to test yet just because I know its too early to take a test its only 1 week after possible conception at the longest so that wouldnt help so I am just looking for some opinions of other people that may have been through something similar. Can inplantation bleeding even happen this early?
Oh and I forgot to add that I had a few cramps on my right side some this week, I have been very very tired lately and have gotten a sick feeling from time to time although I never vomitted. So I have been having a few pregnancy symptoms which makes things even more confusing. I do not usually have anything happen before I start my period not cramps not moodiness or anything so when I started having these things I just knew for sure I was pregnant until this happened now I am not so sure.......I also until this had a gut feeling that I was pregnant and that feeling was right with my last little girl.
I had my period the 17th of march well yesterday i starting spotting pink and brown discharge until this morning when it turned to light bleeding, but my period is not due until another 2 weeks. Is this implantation bleeding or what else could it be? I have never had spotting and light bleeding between periods before.
For the last couple of weeks I've been experiencing mood swings in which are just horrible so much so that I will cry for no reason, dizziness, increase in appetite, an increase in wieght gain, and nausea through the day, I just got off what i thought was my period but it was different than normal. I usually come on every first of the month but this month i came on early and stopped a day early with a moderate flow. There would be usually menstruation symptoms before I come on but this time I didn't. Then I not as regular as I used to be. What's wrong with me! Please help!!!
See I want to know
As well my breast are very sore under arms and arms Hirt but I bled with no clots and now it's just the next month and blood I'd just brown and dark red could I be pregnant?