Baths and Pregnant
I have heard so many different thing about being able to take a bath during pregnancy.  My doctor told me to take one because of my RLS.  But many other people say u aren't supposed to take one because the hot water can harm the baby. I've also heard that you can take one as long as the water is below 100F.  I don't know what to believe.  i love baths and everyonce in a while it helps my legs, but whats right and what wrong.
I think hot water is not good for baby. But take lukewarm water bath is fine.
The 80-100degrees is safe.  It is also safe to get in a hot tub if the temp is under 100.  Our normal body temp is 98.6, so under 100 is safe.  
I have had 2 OB's this pregnancy (switched at 14 weeks) and both told me nothing over 100 degrees.
I have been taking baths maybe once a week, just to relax (( am 30 weeks and 5 days). I do not put the water above my belly and I only stay in no more than 10 minutes. It sure does feel gooooood!
oh i dont know what id do without my baths lol, i took baths my entire pregnancy and my ob said it was fine (unless your water breaks) i agree with everyone just make sure the waters not too hot

i think this idea of baths being a no no in pregnancy came about long ago when they thought the bath water could cause an infection, but the baby is well protected in there and will be perfectly healthy,

i dont have RLS (i think) but when im pregnant sometimes my legs feel like i cant get comfortable and baths do a great job of "settling" them down

good luck and go take a bath and relax!
My doctor told me that as long as you don't have to "Settle" into the water then it should be fine, but I've also heard that it shouldn't be hotter than your body temperature because it will cause your heart rate and the baby's to speed up which could be dangerous.  But during the last  2 months I think the biggest problem will be getting out of the tub :)
I take them every once ina  while and I let the water get pretty warm.  I keep a thermometer next to me to monitor my temp.  If it gets over 100 (it cant go ever 102) I add cooler water or get out.  But youc an still take a comfortably warm bath with out getting yoru body temp up that high.  And it' sgreat for back pain!
I've been taking "hot" baths, which aren't horribly hot but very warm.  I have to in order to shave!  Anyhow, did this with my first 2 and everything was fine, done it with this one (in my 28th week now) and everything is fine.  As long as it isn't a steaming bath or hot tub you should be fine.  I love it, it helps with cramping, with my sore legs from standing and walking all day, etc.