CAN YOU GET PREGNANT RIGHT AFTER A D&C BY USING THE PULL OUT METHOD
I HAD A D&C 6 WEEKS AGO AFTER LOSING TWINS AT 7 WEEKS. I HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD YET BUT ME AND DH HAVE BEEN BD BUT WITH THE PULL OUT METHOD. IM WONDERING IF I COULD BE PREGNANT AGAIN AND THATS WHY I HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD.
Yes you could be pregnant or it could simply be  your body readjusting after the D & C - remember, you get your period AFTER you ovulate so no one can tell you if you have started to ovulate yet or not.  

Q: if you are trying to get pregnant, why are you using the pull-out method?  The chances of getting pregnant from the pull-out method are low, but there nonetheless.
you can get pregnant using the pull out method even if you didnt jus have a dnc. and when you have a dnc your chances of getting pregnant increase so take a pregnancy test
thankyou for your comment spade22. We do want to be pregnant again but dr told us to wait for one period so a little worried something could wrong if i did get pregnant so soon. I know ive been a bit silly i wouldnt mind if i was 16 but im 33 and should know better.
I took about 7 full weeks after a d&c before my first period came...and I was about 10 weeks along.
You sure can!!  I am 27 weeks pregnant and that's exactly how i got pregnant this time around..  
typically Dr.'s want you to wait for three regular cycles to ttc in order for your body to heal. D&C's are tramatic on your uterus. Actually your risk of a m/c increases if you conceive to quick after your last one. Doesn't mean you will m/c there is just a higher risk. Anyway sometimes you cycle takes a while to regulate and start again.
I think it took 7-8 weeks for my first cycle after my d&c...
good luck!
I just wanted to share my experience with you.  I have had 3 miscarriages and one was naturally the other two were D&C's.  

When I had my 2nd miscarriage (1st D&C) the doctor advised me to wait 3-6 cycles to try and conceive.  Unfortunately I got pregnant on birth control about 1 month after the D&C.  I ended up having my 3rd miscarriage.  

Yes you CAN get pregnant right after a D&C...I am PROOF!  :)

Good luck!