Can you get pregnant one week before your period when you have a regular 28 day cycle?
My period started January 6th, my husband ejaculated inside of me on January 27th, (7 days before I was due for my period).  I have never been even one day late for my period my whole life unless I was pregnant.  Feb. 3rd (the day I was due for my period)came and my period never happened. The next day, Feb 4th came and I got it.  I assumed it was my period and was crushed.  The bleeding is like a normal period.  A few hours after I started bleeding, I started to develop cramps more intense than usual.  Does it sound like my regular period or not?  Any advice would be much appreciated.  This all is happening today. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Impatient one  
It sounds like your period.  Sometimes they can change by a day or 2 and be more painful then others.
Same thing happened to me.  My last period was 1/5, 28 day cycle and I started 2/4, bad cramps.  I guess sometimes your body adjusts.  Can't tell you how many HPT I took in two days LOL! I'm very regular also
I had sex the 12th of january was due for my period Jan.19th i was delayed by 3 days idk if it was my period or not but it was pink an kinda light spotty at first then it started to flow but i been had sex in october i neva thot that i could have been pregnant but latley ive been feelin sudden movements in my lower abdomen...i have itchy breast fatigue naseua my uterus looks a little puffier (sorry)Like it sits up an my lower abdomen sticks out an my top is a little slim so could i be pregnant i also have veins all over my breast an my stomach itches sometimes
I have a question of my own i had unprotected sex 1 week before my period hoping to concieve and the day after i was bleeding.....@ first a lil bit and then a lil more heavy and a lot of cramps could i b pregnant