Child ate some of the packing ice!?!?! Should I do anything?
My 3 1/2 year old got into the freezer today and was chewing on a polar pack...ice pack that you put into a lunch box. Do you think she will be ok? I looked online but couldn't find anything about it.
You can call poison control.
You might call the Poison Control hotline in your area.  My guess is that those things don't contain anything dangerous because they are used in proximity to food, maybe some glycerine and alcohol, but it is worth calling.  Those guys know everything.
I've called poison control twice so far, and my daughter is only 2. Anytime she eats something that is not food, I call just to make sure it's ok. I was 99% sure that the stuff she had in her mouth was harmless, but I wanted to make sure 100%. We've had to call many times at work too.
Thanks everyone! I don't know why that didn't cross my mind at the moment I was typing..lol! I called and she is ok. They told me to just make her drink lots of fluids! She's fine;)