Could this be a fallback rise, or am I in for another anovulatory cycle?
Hi ladies -

Me again.  Got some more problems with my cycle. It was looking REALLY good for ovulation this month at CD19/20 - I had lots of O pains for a few days, lots of EWCM (which I didn't have last month), sore breasts, my temps rose for 2 days following suspected O, but now they've fallen :(

I was SO CERTAIN that I O'ed this month!!!  Is there any chance this could be a fallback rise?  One thing that MAY have affected my temps, but I doubt it, is that DH and I changed sides of the bed last night... hrmmmm...  What do you think?

Here's my chart - thx in advance!

http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/greeksiren
ok so i went and looked at your chart....and after comparing your last cycle with this cycle i would venture to guess that you are going to O within the next couple of days.
i hope you get some ggod news soon
~nanci
I had the exact same thing happen to me this cycle!  I had mild cramping, ferning saliva, and ewcm.  At just about the right time, about a day afterwards, I had a temp. rise for 2 days, then it went back to jumping around like crazy.  I never got a positive on a OPK, but after the time that I ~think~ I ovulated (which would have been only about the second time this year), I've had mild nausea off and on for the last week... and it feels just like it did when I was on Provera, ie, having higher levels of progesterone in my system which is NOT used to it!

One thing to remember, that a lot of the books and websites don't tell you: about 20% of women who have bbt charts that don't look "right" (monophasic) are NOT anovulatory; they ARE  ovulating, but for some reason they don't have the same reactions.  I'm sorry I don't remember where I read this; it was in a medical journal a while back.  I'm keeping on charting mine, though, just in case one day my bbt chart looks "right".  :-D