Feedings
My baby is almost 4 weeks old and I am currently bottle feeding,. I did not produce any milk so was not able to breastfeed. I am concerned with the way he is eating, He is eating anywhere between 4-5 ounces and a alot more frequently. My friend experienced the same thing with her son and said its something called " cluster feeding ". It is happening late in the afternoon to early evening, He just doesn't seem to get enough. I am feeding him when is hungry and no over feeding him. He does not vomit or anything just wants to eat eat eat. Is this normal for babies this early on?
When my son was 1 1/2 months old, he was eating 8oz bottles every 2-3 hours... he was a pig! I told his pediatrician about it at his monthly get well visits, and she wasn't concered about it. She was just happy he was a healthy eater!! :) Hope this help a little :) Good Luck!