Getting preg on clomid alone with PSOS?
After 6 months of no O, and only AF with provera...we went to see a specialist. I have never tried Clomid...but was given a prec. by my OB for this cycle. The specialist was saying that he thinks I may have PSOS, and clomid alone would be hard/impossiable to get preg on. Anyone get preg with only clomid with PSOS???
Hi! I have psos we had tired lots of things including clomid it never work so we took a break from trying and got pregnant on our own. Our son is now 19 months old
and I just had another son January 10,2007. With our second son we used clomid for 2 cycles and it worked fine. Good luck Marci
I've read a lot about PCOS in about every book out there, and they seem to think that Metformin and clomid is the anwser to getting prgo, with PCOS. So you might want to ask your doc about putting you on that? Just an idea! Good luck!
Hi! I have no experience with Clomid myself, but, I have a cousin that has PCOS and has taken Clomid alone and has conceived 3 times. She calls it her miracle drug. Best wishes to you and all those TTC!!!

Crystal
Hello! Im not really sure what PSOS but I have PCOS, I tried TTC for 6 months with no success on Ovulating by myself...which is crazy because my first two sons I conceived on the first try with no problems. Well on the 7th month I used Clomid and I am currently 5-6 weeks preggo with #3! =) All the best to you and your DH, It is possible to get preggo on Clomid alone!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! =)