Had my baby 13days ago missing him in my belly!!!
i love my baby he's such a good baby born 9-10-15 a day before my due date I had an appointment to be induced when I went in I was already in labor he was Born weighing 7 pounds and 8 ounces 20 inches long I'm so happy to have him but for some reason I miss him in my belly I miss being pregnant even though my body was hurting and I wanted him out idk what's wrong with me lol am I the only one???
No, that happened to me last year too lol
No you are most definitely not the only one. It sounds bad to us mom's who have waited and waited to finally hold our babies and then to miss getting kicked from the inside out! I missed my daughter being in my belly the day after I had her. I missed the kicks. Hold your baby close, breathe in their smell, breastfeed on demand... all those things help alot! I also Co slept, which made nursing easier, more sleep, and to top it off... she would continue to kick me in my belly. Just from the other side of it. Enjoy!
Thanks I love to hold him and smell his breath lol I do miss him n my belly :)