Heartbeat Numbers for Male and Female
I am having a brain fart and i am wondering what are the numbers to determine male or female baby i know that it is just a prediction but i am just wondering baby heat rates are

first time check at 18 weeks.. 136
then at 22 weeks....140
then at 25 weeks...147

any idea's just trying to guess what the baby is
No Where in live in a small town they will not tell you the sex of your baby which kinda sucks. I will be happy whatever it is but i was just wondering about the numbers thanks for the input
Everyone says different. My experience is my DD's heartbeat has been between 120's-140's through out my pregnancy.... except the very beginning. Did you not have a u/s done to find out the sex?
wow that must really suck. They don't have a place that will do a 3D u/s for u do they?
i liked the babyzone.com way for prediction, it worked for all the people i know. try it. sorry i have never asked my Dr about my baby's hb.
I can get a 3-d ultrasound but its about a 3 hour drive away and i can;t imagine doing that on a full bladder and i live in canada so if i just do the routine ones they are free but the 3-d one is about 250
Ok just did the babyzone predictor and it says a GIRL so we will have to wait and see
all my predictors said girl, the heartbeat at 7 weeks was 184, then it was 174 and on monday it was 140 and she was sleeping.  its a girl lol.  but another poster had a boy and his heart rate was 154.  they wont tell you? like its not your right to know? do you live outside of the states?
you don't have to have a full bladder for the u/s. When I have a full bladder they have a harder time seeing anything.
at 25 weeks they wouldnt have you drink.  i just had my u/s this week at a few days shy of 18 weeks and i did have to drink water.  a full bladder causes the bladder to move away from the uterus so they can see without it in the way.
I didn't have to have a full bladder to have a 3/d u/s at 20 weeks, but I am in the States. Both my daughters had hb's in the 170-160's the first time we heard it, so I guess that is considered fast.
There is no scientific link between gender and heartbeats!  I found a site that somoene did a charting study, and the rates for both genders were all over the place!  So, sorry to say there is NO correlation!  I still do the same thing though.  I was 175 at 8 weeks and 157 at 12 weeks (baby was FULLY active), so who knows!  Good luck on trying to find out!  I am 13 weeks, so 7 more to go!
Hi Michelle, well people always told me that a higher heartbeat means girl. Well my little man heartbeat has always been in the 160's since I found out I was pregnant. So I don't think that the heartbeat really means anything... Just my hunch!
Oh and i know justmommies was accurate for me. Everyone I know that did justmommies gender predictor was right! Its just fun!!!
right rachel we know its a wives tale. so is the chinese calendar, so is the ring held above the belly. just for fun here.
I've just (out of interest) done the babyzone predictor test and it's correct. I was told at my 20 week ultrasound I'm having a boy and it says the same.

Ruth x
Right pertykitty, that's why I said "I still do the same thing though"......  Just for fun......geez, didn't know we were petty women here.  
im leaving that alone lol.