How to get him to sleep in his crib not my bed?
My son is 15 months and will only go to sleep in his crib once he falls asleep in my arm. After about 2-4 hours he wakes and we can not get him back to sleep in his crib he will only sleep in our be bed. What should we do?
The only suggestion I would have is to let him cry it out. Start with letting him cry a few minutes at a time and go in there, but don't pick him up. Rub his back, sing, talk softly, then leave again. If he starts crying again, start over again, but try not to pick him up or get him out. This may take some time, and will be harder on you than it will be him, but he will soon get the idea and go to sleep in his crib. Good luck to you.
If you can, watch some episodes of Supernanny.  She has excellent suggestions for getting children to sleep in their own beds.

try putting a play pin next to your bed. If he wakes up he is still in his own bed, but he will see you, and thats what the kids want is to make sure you are still there. He will soon get used to sleeping next to you in the play pin, and waking up next to you. He will no longer wake up and sleep through the night. That way you can put him in his crib. It may take time, but it works. I have done it with both my children
Thank you all This helped alot. I went with the cry it out method. he cried for 1 hour the first night and 30mins the second also staying asleep through the night. By the 3rd nite it was 15 mins and he slept through the night again.