I had a tubal ligation on May 24, 2007 ( I had my clamped) what are the chances of that failing and me getting pregnant?
I am 24 will be 25 years old in December. I had my tubes clamped after my fifth child was born in 2007. Well two and a half years later here I sit wondering how likely that is to fail and me get pregnant. I am engaged to a wonderful man, but we do not want any more children. But I have been having a few symptoms of pregnancy lately. Such as cravings and being tired and hungry all the time, nauseated and heartburn out of this world. We have 7 children between the two of us, could someone please tell me how high the odds of me getting pregnant are?
Yes, it is possible to become pregnant after having any type of tubal surgery to prevent pregnancy.  From my research, doctors say it is 98-100% effective, but according to other studies, it can be as low as 1 in 300.  Please visit our new community by pressing on the link below.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-After-Tubal-Ligation-Surgery/show/599?