I need information
I have a problem with my health i'm depo an i have feeing sick and havin headaces and still bleeding from june i want to no is it a sign that i'm pregnant
I was on depo for my years, the first couple of years i was fine no side effects a little weight gain then 5 yr after i have been taking it i stared getting migraines bleeding a month after shot and until next shot. How long have you been on it? Have you missed a shot?It is hard to get pregnant on the shot, but it can happen (especially if you are  100 lbs. overweight) but usually not, even when you stop taking it  takes about a year to get pregnant most of the time.I suggest you see your ob Dr. maybe it time for a new  birth control or she can give you some meds to help the side effects and she can do a pregnancy test and a full examine to see what is going on.
it is the depo messing with ya.... i am on my 3rd injection and i feel horrible.... i get sick feelings throughout the day and i get mild headaches very now and then too...