I thought i wasn't pregnant but now i'm not sure.
The last time i had my period was on NOvember 11th. it last until the 14th and then i had sex on the 18th. I got what seemed to be my period (it was a heavy flow, my stomach cramped, normal everything) on saturday night but now, on monday evening, i dont have it anymore. Could this be blood spotting as a sign of pregnancy?
I would recommend taking a home pregnancy test but in the mean time treat your body like you're pregnant. Good luck.
You may have just had a weird short period for some reason. However, you could be pregnant and it may have been what they call implantation bleeding. But you really need to use protection either way from now on if you don't want to get pregnant. You can get birth control with no one knowing, go to a planned parenthood and they will help you. Not to mention protect yourself from STD's with a condom.... Even though when you had sex was a little early for ovulation and getting pregnant, it is VERY possible to get pregnant when you had sex. It's not only on day 14, it could be day 9. Day 12, 14, or 25. You just don't know. Be careful, I hope things go the way you want.