I'm spotting at 26 weeks! Please help!
I am 26w and I have spotted just a drop or two of blood!! Has anybody ever had this happen before and should I be concerned or call the doctor's office.  It is literally just a drop of blood.  Baby is moving around okay.   Any suggestions?

If I were you, I would call the doctor just to be on the safe side.  Do not hesitate to call when you have a question or are concerned, that is what they are there for.  Keep us posted.
Call to be on the safe side, but you're probably ok.  If it gets worse, or you get cramping or pain, definately call immediately.
i would  call just to be safe. but i "spotted" at 12weeks from walking around martinsville race for like 3hours. then about the time around 26weeks and it was from having sex and he irritated my cervex.(when we were having sex)
It's definitely possible to spot or bleed while pregnant. Since it's just one drop, it's most likely nothing to worry about. If you start bleeding heavily and see clots, talk to the doctor asap.