Is increased discharge a sign of labor?
Hey everyone.  I had my 37 week checkup last thursday, and dr said I was 2 centimeters and 75% effaced, which I'm assuming doesn't mean much.  But for the last few days I have been having way more discharge than usual.  There's no blood in it, so I know it's not my mucus plug, but does it mean anything?  I was wondering if anyone else noticed this a prior to labor starting or if it's just a late pregnancy thing.  also, I'm pretty sure it's not my amniotic fluid leaking because it is thicker than that (sorry, TMI)
my mucus plug came out pieces from 34 weeks till labor began, there was never any blood in it, it was just slimmy, like snot(gross i kno) so if thats what your discharge is like then it possibly is your mucus plug, which doesnt indicate labor is around the corner, but on the plus side, your already 75% effaced, i was 80% 2 weeks before i had my daughter, so when i got the the hopsital i was 100%, meaning i didnt have to wait for my cervix to thin, and i dialated very fast, labor was only a total of 3.5 hours, and it was my 1st baby, hope it goes this way for you, short and sweet;)