Is it normal for your butt to hurt during pregnancy?
I am currently 33 weeks 4 days and due May 21. Everytime I sit it seems like my butt hurts and not the exterior, it feels like the interior, like a nerve or something and sometimes it is really painful. Is this normal?
It is probably your sciatic nerve. You are lucky that it is just now starting! A friend of mine has had this for the past 3 weeks and she's only 20 weeks right now! :)
I am 15w6d and have had butt pain since about 6 weeks. I think its a pinched nerve. Also, I have a cracked tailbone from about 2 years ago. My pain gets bad!!!
I really no what you mean, for the past week or so i've been having a lot of pressure there, it feels like a sharp shooting pain for me.  It feels like its deep inside, around the cervix but it radiates into my butt.  I think its just the baby trying to engage in the pelvis but i'm not sure.  

I have also had sciatic pain, its been on the right side of my back and it shoots up my back and down to the top of my leg.