My baby is 2 1/2 months and i started my period...is that normal?
My baby is not 3 months yet and i started my menstration ending of july.  Is it normal to get so early?  I only breatfed him for 1 month and didnt want it anymore.
It could still be some postpartum bleeding--that is what happended to my SIL--she visited us 7 weeks after her baby was born and she had some bleeding.  But to be sure, you can ask your DOC
Yes, I think that is normal if you are not breastfeeding.
Very normal if you aren't breastfeeding that's when I usually get mine. I usually bleed for 4 weeks. Stop for about 3 to 4 then bleed again! Congrats on the baby btw!
my son is probably the same age will be 3 months on the 13th and i have already had 2 periods so its completely normal i wouldn't worry about it at all
HM
I breastfeed my son for a year, but I still got my peiod 6 weeks after he was bornn and had monthly periods consistantly after that.  Doctor said it was nothing to worry about but was surprised to hear I was still breastfeeding.
Yes very normal nothing to worry about I didnt get a period until I stopped breastfeeding and that will be why yours has come back so soon if you were still breastfeeding you probably wouldnt have a period yet.
yes totaly normal
I breastfed my daughter exclusively, and still started my period when she was only 2 mos., so I guess there is really aa range of normal.
SO, is it okay to still breastfeed a baby while haviung your period?  I havent breastfed mine for about 2 months...what if i want to start agian because my breast still has little milk...would it be okay?