NO baby :(
So...I missed my period yesterday and couldn't wait so I took the ept test and it came out negative:( But it doesn't make sense bc of how i have been feeling lately. I really thought I was pregnant.
go to your doctor and request a blood test that is the only way you will know for sure.
Dont loose hope sweetie.....stay positive! The good news if there could be any is with the HPT's you can sometimes get fales negatives but rarely a false positive.....in this case one day from when af was due could simply mean that it was too soon for the HPT to detect a rise in pg hormone levels.  Fingers crossed and I agree with above poster, go to see your doc and get bleeds taken, they never lie! (((baby dust))), keep us posted :)
If you are unable to seek Medical advise right now my other suggestion would be to wait a few more days (5-7) and take another test if AF hasnt come...DONT STRESS is the big key here.
Keep your head up. I was looking at Baby Story on TLC and a young lady said she took 5 preg tests and they were false but her husband keep telling her she looked different and he thinks she is preg. The sixth test showed pos. Hang in there.
Thanks so much and yeah i am going to go to the doctors and see what they say. I have my fingers crossed too!
Don't give up! I got 2 negative before I got a positive with my first baby.