NO baby :(
So...I missed my period yesterday and couldn't wait so I took the ept test and it came out negative:( But it doesn't make sense bc of how i have been feeling lately. I really thought I was pregnant.
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
go to your doctor and request a blood test that is the only way you will know for sure.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
132217 tn?1217152617
Dont loose hope sweetie.....stay positive! The good news if there could be any is with the HPT's you can sometimes get fales negatives but rarely a false positive.....in this case one day from when af was due could simply mean that it was too soon for the HPT to detect a rise in pg hormone levels.  Fingers crossed and I agree with above poster, go to see your doc and get bleeds taken, they never lie! (((baby dust))), keep us posted :)
If you are unable to seek Medical advise right now my other suggestion would be to wait a few more days (5-7) and take another test if AF hasnt come...DONT STRESS is the big key here.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Keep your head up. I was looking at Baby Story on TLC and a young lady said she took 5 preg tests and they were false but her husband keep telling her she looked different and he thinks she is preg. The sixth test showed pos. Hang in there.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks so much and yeah i am going to go to the doctors and see what they say. I have my fingers crossed too!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Don't give up! I got 2 negative before I got a positive with my first baby.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health: Postpartum Community Resources