No heartbeat with a collapsed yolk sac
Hello, I'm so confused I went to the ER a week after I had a positive PG Test. Needless to say they said they could not see anything in the ultrasound approx 5 weeks 2 days. I have 30 to 32 day cycles and Have never ovulated regularly. So they said to follow up with an OBGYN in a week I did. They simple did a pelvic exam and pap. Then asked me to come back in 2 weeks for an ultra sound. So I did. They stated there was fetal growth measuring 6 weeks 2 days (minimal growth???) and that is appeared that the yolk sac was collapsed. They also said there was no heartbeat? Is it possible that they are off on dates! They did no other checking, I mean none, no checking HCG levels several days in a row, and offered no additional ultrasound, with in a reasonable time frame. Now they are trying to tell me I'm having a missed miscarriage. However none and I mean none of my pregnancy signs are waivering. Still have breast tenderness, and bloating, gas, nausea, tiredness, dizziness, ect... They are very blank and leave a lot to the imagination.  They tell me I should be 8 weeks based on the first  ultrasound and that is not enough growth. Wouldn't it have been possible they were off on the first ultra sound since all that was there was a sac no fetal pole or sac? Is it possible They could have been off by a week or 2 in the first ultrasound since I don't have regular cycles? They want me to take some pills or do a D&C. I don't feel comfortable with so little insight and no other testing have been done. With my daughter who was born Premature They did an first ultrasound at 6 weeks and gave me a due date of Sept 30 the at my second which was around 9 weeks they changed my due date to Oct 4th. Could they I be earlier in the pregnancy then they think? Could they be misdiagonsising me?
Plus I have had not cramping, bleeding, nothing to signal a miscarriage!
I don't like the sound of "collapsed sack."  In your shoes, I would see if they will do two hCG counts 48 hours apart.  Whether the hCG is rising or falling is your best diagnostic information right now.
if you have no bleeding in another 4 weeks time then i would go back to ur doc and demand another scan i think they can be very heartless at hospitals you know ur body better than anyone so just wait and see what happens ok keep us posted and good luck i hope everything goes well for you xxx