Nutrition for Neurological Tics
My son has developed tics about a week after having a high fever (he was actually delirious) and what seemed to be the flu (although strep may have been involved even though his throat looked okay to our nurse practitioner).  I've been told that this is "common" in kids and we are scheduled to see a pediatric neurologist.  He's 4 (going to be 5 next month).  I have been giving him fish oils (Natural Factors brand - Learning Factors and Coremega3).  I've read elsewhere of people giving their children taurine and gingko biloba for tic disorders.  Would you provide some insight as to what may help with tics?  

We try to eat organic as much as possible and we 'try' to stay away from genetically altered foods, or those with preservatives and artificial colors/sweeteners, including HFCS (although it is tough to do when they are in school or going to birthday parties, etc.).