O on my own - going on clomid, did you get a BFP this way?
My RE is starting me on clomid this cycle. I am really nervous about it because I already tend to O on my own, just can't seem to get pregnant. All of the success stories I have read have been from women who didn't O on their own and clomid worked. What about those of you who O'd on your own and still went on clomid - did it work for you and if so, how long did it take?
Thanks.
Mollie
Howdy and welcome to the wonderful world of clomid. I was on it days 3-7 and I did ovulate on my own. However I o'ed so late in my cycle that the egg was getting too old to be fertilized so they put me on Clomid to move up my ovulation time.   I got pregnant the third month on it at 100mg.  Good luck and watch out for the nasty side effects.
Hi.  I'm on my first cycle of Clomid now.  I've had two miscarriages and ovulate on my own.  My dr. put me on it to Rev up my system.  I heard nothing but good things about it and I'm very hopeful.  I'm ovulating right now, so wish me luck.
I DID have hot flashes and a headache one or two days when taking the pills - nothing too bad.  Just take a Tylenol.  It helped me.
my partner did clomid for both her pregnancies even tho she ovulated normally, it was to increase the odds (perhaps making more than one good follicle, etc.)
The clomid when you o on your own, per my research is to make sure your egg is mature enough , hopefully to mature more than one egg too..
hi...im on clomid too on cd5-9 but i still O between cd 18-cd20.... im not sure if clomid is helping me O since i O on my own...also i notice onthe first day of clomid, i get big tym cramps like im releasing a million eggs...lolz....anybody thinks this is normal?
I get big cramps,too.  Dr says it's normal.  I'm on clomid also to "rev" things up and to supposedly make LP longer.  However, I still O late in my cycle, like day 17 or even later.  Even on Clomid, I feel like it's hopeless :(  But, I'm in the tww, and I have a glimmer of hope left.
I O ON MY OWN . i WAS ON MY FIRST ROUND OF CLOMID CD5-9, OPKTEST SAY THAT I O'D ON C16, FF SAYS THAT I O'D ON CD-18, CD28-10DPO BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you o'd when using clomid did you have severe cramping?
i had no cramps but i did have headaches i am on 100mg and metformin ... i am 9 dpo still trying to hold out til14dpo by the way this is cd 30 so i o'ed late too
I had unspecified infertilty both me and hubby were both wroking fine. I ovulated on my own and always got bad cramps during the three days it occured. No baby after 4 years of trying, had 6 months of clomid still no baby. However the month after I finished the clomid I got pregnant with no assistance. I think it is just the luck of the draw, works for some people, not for others, now been trying again for a year, ovulating pains every month around day 16  but still no baby. Dont know if to go back to the doctor and see if clomid works this time or just keep trying naturally for another four years!  Any advice would be helpful. Could it be the clomid had boosted my system just enough for it to do naturally the next month?
i've been trying for a baby for 2 years and have had all the test's and all was fine apart from my periods come when ever they feel like it, doc put me on clomid day 2 to day 6 (i do ovulate on my own) any one been put on clomid who ovulate and had succsess
I was on Clomid on and off for 2 years.  This was after 2 miscarriages within 4 months.  My doctor wanted to lengthen my natural cycle of 21 days so I could 'predict' O better.  Yes, lots of cramps, yes, lots of generally feeling yuk.  He had me on 6 cycles, then a break for 4 cycles, then back on for 6, then a break for 4.  It was agony.  No pregnancy during that time at all.  I saw a different doctor who told me to stop the Clomid and go on the pill for 1 cycle - this was in an attempt to jolt the system back into it's natural flow of things.  2 months later...I'm pregnant - unassisted (except for my husband LOL).  So I'm a bit skeptical about Clomid.  I think it's good for regulating things, but not sure that the discomfort is worth it.  I know it works for some.  If you O on your own, perhaps your cycle will just do what it will do?
I know I'm little late to reply...But I am on Clomid though I O on my own. They found out that I have Short luteal phase. On first round I O'd on CD 16, so I thought ok! i am back on track...but this is my second round I haven't a single positive on OPK on CD18. Lets see how it goes...