Period 8 days LATE. Period pain for 2-3 weeks and STRONG (foul) smelling urine... WHATS WRONG WITH ME.
So me and my partner have been trying to concieve since August this year. We tried ovulation tests, having sex around the clock and remedies from books, BUT NOTHING. Ive been pregnant twice before (in 2008) both missed carrages... But now my period is 8 days late, ive had period pain for over 2 weeks - low back pain, slight burning in the lower absomen, major sore boobs and nipples, tired/fatigues, irritable, light headed and really BAD smelling urine.

The smelly urine happened before, so I went to docs and did a urine test, but they said it was fine and had an ultra sound which said i was all clear about 2 weeks ago. But now i have a missed period, but feel like im about to start it any second.. I did a preg test just when i was 2 days late, it was negative!!!

WHATS WRONG... Should i do another pregnancy test???