Period late, sudden spotting, tender breasts, blurred vision, and dizzy spells. help?
My periods are pretty regular, my fiance's mother and I start on the same day every month. My last period started the 18th of february. Today I noticed brown spotting, my flow is typically heavy from start to finish, I've only used 3 pads today. My boobs are tender, my stomach cramps up when I lay a certain way, when I stand up I get dizzy and my vision gets blurry, during the day I get extremely exhausted by just walking out to get the mail.... My fiance and I have had unprotected sex about 9 times in the past month.... I've taken a HPT but it was negative....
My fiance gets deployed for Afghan in September, I don't want to go to the doctor's just yet and freak him out.....
Does it sound like I could be pregnant?
Just take another HPT in a few more days to a week, and see what's going on.  There are many things besides pregnancy that can give you the symptoms you describe.

So take another test.  And then see your doctor if you still don't know what to do.