Pressure at 30 weeks?
Is it normal to be having lower back pressure as well as lower abdominal pressure at 30 weeks? For any of those who responded to my post yesterday about the contractions about 15 min apart, I never was able to reach my doctor and am still having them. I havnt tried to call my doc because I am beginning to feel like a hypocondraic. What should I do?
I forgot to mention I have also been having severe pain in my lower right side of my abdomen when the baby moves. It is very painful any idea on what this could be?
CYW
i would call the er and go get checked.. pressure as you are describing and the contractions...could be labour girl..go get checked please...it happened to me at 28 weeks when the baby had flipped over...triggered contractions of my uterus
Thanks I called my doc and they want me to go to L&D. It just confuses me that I am on 20 mg of procartia 6x a day and this is still happening. When you say the baby flipped over what does that mean I dont want to sound stupid
CYW
he was breech and instead of slowly going head down he did it in one big jolt causing shock to my uterus... go figure...dont worry no questions are stupid.. Go into the L&D and keep us posted...It is better to be safe than sorry.. They will monitor you..you might spend a few hours there or longer...but you will be well taken care of...why are you taking procartia?
They have me on procartia to try to stop the contractions that I have been having it seems to work for a few days thenit stops. I amon the highest doseage they reccomend
CYW
they might have u stay in on bedrest they did to my aunt the meds didnt work now go in...that lil baby depends on u
Thanks I will keep you posted when I get back.... Thanks for your help.
I am back... They said everything looked fine but I have had a cold and they said it turned into a small infection. More meds to take and I feel crappier than I did before I went. Thanks for all your help.
CYW
that was REALLY quick.. everytime ive went to the ER during my pregnancy I spent at least 6+ hours there...you are lucky/..glad to hear all is good with the baby.. hope you feel better soon:)
Thanks you have been a wonderful help.