Question for anyone around 30 weeks? movement?
Hi  I am 30 weeks today. Lately my little girl has not been moving alot. I thought the further along I got the stronger her activity would be but her kicks have not been that strong. When I feel her move which is about 3 to 4 times a day it feel like she is squirming around in there. I am 4 11 and I have gained 20 lbs so far. could she be running out of room already? and is anyone having a similar situation? or should I be worried? any advice would be greatly apprecitated. thanks
Given your petite stature, the baby may be running out of room.  So less movement would be inevitable, I would only be concerned if you notice a great decrease or lack of movment.

I am 30 weeks and she is still moving, just a little slower than a couple of weeks ago.
I am in my 30th week and my baby boy moves so much it drives me batty! Don't get me wrong, I am thankful he is healthy and not worrying me but he is getting so strong the movements hurt! I just asked a question the other day about if it means he will be this active when he's born! If so, I won't be able to keep up with him! I think any amount of movement at this point is okay. Some just move more or less than others.
You may mention this to your doctor, but I think it is probably ok. I am 29 weeks and my little guy is moving like a maniac! lol but, myy friend quit feeling a lot of movement between 30-32 weeks with both of her kids. She's about 5' 2" and the doc told her that was very normal.

Another one of my friends is a little over 30 weeks. She noticed a decrease in fetal movement about 2 weeks ago. When they did an u/s it just showed that there was lots of amniotic fluid and that was making her not feel the movements as much. The doc said this was no problem at all!
The true test is to see how much movement you feel when you are resting.
You read diferrent things about this but my doctor told me more than 4 movements in anh our while you are resting. If you lie down and rest  and dont feel anything drink cold water or something sweet.
You may not realize how much your baby is mving while your sleeping at night. She may be moving alot. Also if your active the baby may be sleeping alot or you may not notice the movement. I think it also depends on which way the baby is facing. If the baby is facing head down and front side of their body facing your back you may not feel the kicks as strongly.
I think as long as the heartbeat is ok when you go for doctors appts. she's fine.
if you feel ur baby isnt moving enough for you try taking ur hand and gently moving her urself to see if she reacts thats what i was told to do , another is how well do u sleep , i'm only asking because if you can sleep through her moving , then maybe she is just more active at night and u sleep right through it that happend w/ my first fist.
Iam 30 weeks pregnant and my little girl kicks the hell out of me and there really strong. I only have a tiny bump due to bring 5"10 :)
so she has more room to move with me having a long body. My midwife told me to contact her straight away if there was a decrease in fetal movement. I know the patterns of my little girl. She doesnt move when im on the go, and when i rest or stop walking she moves. At night she goes crazy with her arms and legs that it sometimes hurts!! She also kicks to loud music :D i would be worried if i didnt feel her move as much or her kicks were less powerful.