Sex and the pregnant mom
with my first 2 pregnancy(both boys) , i couldnt seem to get enough sex .with this one (A GIRL!)i couldnt care less if i ever have sex again ..anyone else feel this way ? Does anyone feel that the sex of the unborn baby has anything to do with sex drive during pregnancy?
No Im sure thats just a crazy old tale of some sort!!
Who wants sex when their pregnant anyway!!
Besides the men (lol)
Do you know for sure this is a girl?
LOL I agree with you..I think dh would want sex if the house was on fire.I had an ultrasound last week and Yes its a girl ! im so happy. I have 2 boys already (14 & 3)it will be nice to have another female in the house.
OMG, i feel the same way.  When I was expecting with my two boys, I could not get enough of sex.  This is my third pregnacy and I have no idea what the sex of the baby is.  But I can not stand for my partner to touch or kiss on me it makes me feel so dirty.  Will this past, because I am only in my 1st Trimester?
I've never had girls but I did have 2 boys and my sex drive was through the roof. I actually wanted it MORE than dh....poor guy. lol. I think I might have killed his sex drive now.. : o(
This actually my fisrt preg. Am almost 14weeks nd i jst hate sex and romance is a no go area. My hub is so nasty dat he wants is every secs...... It makes me tired nd helpless cos is causing qurrel btw us