Sleeping on right side
I absloutely cannot sleep on my left side the whole night. I have bad pain and numbness in my left leg. Is it really bad to sleep on your right side?
I think its preferred by doctors that you sleep on your left side...but i can tell from my experience, that I slept on both sides with both my pregnancies and had no issues.
I have found websites that say right and ones that say left - I don't know anymore.  I sleep on my left.  
It really doesn't matter.  Sleeping or laying on your back for prolonged periods isn't the best choice, the left side is often recommended, but certainly if you can't sleep on your left side for other reasons, the right side is fine.  
I've never heard that it's bad to sleep on your right side.  I know it is perfered to sleep on your left but, there is nothing wrong with sleeping on your right. I usually end up on my right side but I start out on the left. It would be impossible I think to sleep on one side the whole night.  Especially when your 33 weeks and huge! There is just to much pressure.