Temperatures below freezing
My ex boyfriend wants to take our daughter to his house. I have to go do to the fact we have yet to get vistation court ordered. I live in Kentucky and the temps are below freezing here. Saturday's High is going to be 28, but in the  morning it will be in the teens. Is it to cold to take a 3 month old out to travel?
Yes that is way too cold to take the baby out and travel. He can wait untill the weather warms up. If it comes down that you have to take the baby to him, then bundle the baby in the warmest thing possible, and keep the the car seat covered with a thick blanket untill you get it inside where its warmer. That's the best advice I can give you from one mother to another.
If that were too cold for a baby, then those of us living in northern climates would never leave the house! Fresh air is good for baby, even if it is cold air.
The best way to take a baby out in weather THAT cold is to get a Bundle Me. It is absolutely fantastic and keeps the baby snug and warm in the infant carrier, without having to put a snowsuit on her. They even have fleece ones. Make sure there is a hat on the little one, and if the bundle me isn't a fleece one, you can always put blankets on her lap under the bundle me.
oh yea... and on really chilly, windy days, I would drape a blanket over the handle of the carrier as I ran the baby from the car to the house to keep the wind from hitting her face. It's not like you'll be outside for more than a minute or 2.
Thanks for the advice girlies!! I usually bundle her up nice and warm. I was just making sure I was doing right. She is my first and I want to make sure.