This is for support??????
Hi ladies,
I started coming on here in March after my MC. I needed some support, my DH is great by I needed people that could understand the physical closeness of carrying and losing a child. Anyway, most everyone has been wonderful, I love reading other posts and responding if I can. Lately, There have been some mean comments made to posts and I don't understand. Everyone is here to get answers or support so I think that if you have nthing nice to say than why waste your time and ours by writing a nasty or unhelpful comment. I think we should all try to be nice to one another, there are women coming on here that are going though a MC at the time they are reading our posts, thinnk about that. How would you fell if you were experiencing a MC and reading some horrible comment to someones post. I GUESS I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO BE NICE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY.
Good for you!!! I admire you for being a strong individual!!! I have been coming to this forum for 4 months now and have learned so much about my body and baby.  Most of you have been so helpful and kind. Hopefully, all this nasty talk will go away, but highly doubt it. It wasn't like this when I first joined. I guess recently we have some judgemental people.(must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed) Well, for all those who have been so nice and sensitive.....THANKS A LOT!!!!!! Good luck to all TTC and best of luck to the mommies-to-be!!!!
I completely agree with all the above comments. I am so glad that I found this forum! I didn't even realize that there were so many things I didn't know about ttc and pregnancy. I want to thank everyone that has been so helpful and supportive to me since I have been coming here.
It's admirable that you wrote this and a kind reminder to all of us.  I'm not optimistic that it will do much good though.  It's the internet, which means millions of people have access and can say whatever they want.  Some people are just awfully judgemental, and perhaps a little crazy. :)  The only thing to do is report it when someone goes too far.  I do think more often than not, this place is supportive and I'm grateful for that.  There have been many days when I just needed to know that I was not alon in whatever I was dealing with.
I think this forum is great.  I check it constantly and have great converstations.  I also have learned about ?'s i didn't even know I was wondering about.  I read someone elses ? and I am like ohhhh that is what is going on.  It is nice to talk to someone who is at the same stage as you too.  My husband laughs and says what are you hens talking about now.  He is so funny.  I just try to ignore the hatefulness but it is sometimes hard to sit back and watch someone being attacked.
Count me in too.  I am so happy I found this forum. It has helped me cope with my m/c a little better cause I actually had someone to talk to.  I have been on here since January.  There are so many great people on here to talk to about experiences and the encouragement that is given is great too!

Good Luck to all ttcers!!
BABY DUST!!!
I also agree. I was upset at one of the comments over the weekend. I don't know how anyone could be so heartless at a time of grief. I love this website. All you ladies are so nice and helpful. Everyone needs to feel like they matter. Thank you
Just want to add my little bit..
i really admire all you ladies on this site. I have been through the same stuff alot of women have been through so i know how hard it is! I never get bored of the same old posts becauses everyones stories are different, and the people that write that nasty comments should see that. everyone needs help! thats what we are here for girls!
Posting comments and reading some of yours have kept me mentally stable while going through my 2 week wait. It's nice to know that there are other women out there going through similar experiences. We should continue cheering each other on.

Best of luck to all of you!