U/S
Ok so girls, I had my ultrasound today to find out what I am having and It's a BOY!!  Yep that makes 4 boys.  I am so excited I thought that I would be kinda upset but inside I am ok.  The kids are not very happy since they do want a sister.  But Dh and I are done.  No more for us!!!!  Best of luck to all, and let's see some BFP this month!!
Congratulations!  you can start your own sports team now :)
I am happy for you and may God Bless you andthe lil man on the way!!!!!!I love being a mother to a boy i have two .......
C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S!! I have 2 boys and I am pregnant w/ #3 (too soon to tell the gender). I initially wanted a girl, but my boys are so cool. I wouldn't mind another, as long as my baby is healthy, who cares about the gender. Congrats agains, BOYS are AWESOME!!!!
That's great news about your u/s! I am pg with #4 also, but I have 1 DD and 2 DS...I have no idea what this one will be, but I'm waiting until it's born to find out. How far apart are you children? My eldest will be 5 in late December!!!
Congrats on the boy it doesnt matter what you have as long as they are healthy. I have a girl and will have another in 11 days I think if I went back again it would be another girl its just the way it goes sometimes you will be busy with 4 but it will be fun good luck.
My kids are all 3 yrs apart the oldest being almost 9, they are 2, 5, and 8.  The cool part is all there bdays are very close, like one month after another
CONGRATS! I am almost 20 weeks pregnant now with a baby boy (just found out last week) and I have TWO BOYS! LOL I thought I'd cry this time, I was really thinking and hoping it was a girl, but I'm pretty happy.  I like just knowing who is in there and I'm happy he's healthy and growing.  I have a 13 month old son and a 2 year 5 month old son.  My husband thinks we'll have only boys since he's the baby of 5 boys, but I'm determined to go on to have 10 if I need to...Best wishes to you and your 4 BOYS!