UPDATE on Jesse
Sorry it's been so long ladies!!!

Jesse is now 10 months old! I can't believe it. He is growing so quickly!
We are still awaiting a liver for him. He is as high as a child can be on the list, until an emergency comes up
(which I pray does not happen!) He is not able to gain any weight now, and is not able to eat as much as he used to. He is still on a feeding tube, which doesn't seem to be helping him much at all. :(
My brother-in-law is still being worked up, and hopefully we will know soon if he is a complete match. They are taking forever with this last test, no one knows why. It's frustrating at times since they wanted to see him transplanted already.
More than anything, I just want to spread the word about this disease that only occurs in infants. I want to raise awareness everywhere.
If you are interested, we have a site up for Jesse called babyjesse. org  where everyone can stay up to date with him and his progress, as well as send donations and learn more about this disease, Biliary Atresia.
You can also stay up to date through Twitter (babyjesseFound) and Facebook (The BabyJesse Foundation).
(I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this stuff, not exactly sure what all the rules are)
Thank you all for your support and prayers during this trying time in our lives.

I hope all those babies are doing well and congrats to all those who got their BFP's and those having their babies soon!!! =)

~Chantal~
Thanks for the update. Praying that he gets his transplant soon. Take care.
Thank you!! I hope he gets it soon as well. Time is ticking and waiting is the hardest part of this process!