Weight loss AFTER breastfeeding??
I know many women praise breastfeeding for helping them lose weight, but have any of you struggled with losing weight while breastfeeding and instead lost it AFTER you were done breastfeeding?  I lost all but 5 pounds that I had gained while pregnant.  I am 5'8" and weighed 140 before I got pregnant - so I was very average in weight.  Now I am 145, which is fine with me, except I have all this weight that I am still  carrying in my bustline, waist and something I have never had, love handles!  I am just curious if any of you lost some of that middle section weight once you were done breastfeeding.  My DS is 7.5 months old and I am still breastfeeding and plan to continue until close to his 1st birthday.  TIA!
Mollie
From what I hear, you lose that extra 5 to 10lbs once you are completely done breastfeeding. I have been lucky to have lost weight while i have been breasfeeding but I also have been eating more ****. I am sure you will lose it.

I have always lost weight when done breastfeeding...about 5 lbs or so.  I think the body holds onto extra reserves while  nursing ...it's the body's way of making sure you have enough stores for nourishing your baby.  Plus I think you lose additional water weight.  I never get down to my smallest though until after done nursing.
I have heard from a number of people that they lost all their baby weight when they were DONE with breastfeeding and not during. For me this has been the case also. I have a HUGE appetite while breastfeeding and I can't seem to control it. I also have about 5 lbs to go, but I am bigger up on top and in the waistline and I am thinking it will go away once I stop breastfeeding. I HOPE!! This is my fifth child, but the first one I have breastfed. I had no troubles whatsoever losing all of my pregnancy weight within just a few months. I am going on 8 months and I am still packing on a few extra pounds. Yuck.
i lost my baby weight plus a few more with this baby, but im having a hard time losing more.  maybe my body isnt letting it go because addison has been eating so much lately.  i know when i was walking it was coming off more easily, now i just need to get the energy back to do that again.  my goal was too lose more by the time my dh comes home but i am not sure i will succeed.  good luck! 5 pounds is nothing.
I've lost an extra 10 lbs after 7 months of nursing.  I'd say 5 after my son was weaned and 5 during.  
Thanks for the comments!  I feel better that I will be able to take this middle section down a bit!  Keep the positive comments coming!!!!  =)