Women's Health: Postpartum Community
can i be prego?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

can i be prego?

Well as of today it will me a week since i had these cramps and triedness. i thought i was gonna start my period last friday or that weekend i had all the symtoms (symptoms) of my period to come breast sore cramps(cuz i usually start around that time or the end of the month) but i never did so i went to the dr. on tuesday and took a pregnancy test and it was neg. so i thought maybe i was gonna start my period sometime this week and i never did. well its friday still have cramps still tried still have sore breast. Is it that my period is late or im pregnant.
Test again in a few days to a week.  Then see your doctor if you still can't figure out what's going on.