constant stomache ache!!! any advice?
Hey ladies and Happy New Year to all!  I am now 16wks1day and for the last 5 days I have had a constant stomach ache.  When I'm still, it doesn't bother me until I move around again.  It's caused me to loose my appetite cuz I feel really full when done eating.  I don't think it's heartburn cuz I've had that before and this feels nothing like it.  Could it just be gas that I'm not able to get rid of?!?!?!  lol sorry if tmi, but I had no problems getting rid of gas in my first trimester.  Any ideas or remedies?
Blessings!
~Candace
Have you been constipated?  I have been that way and constantly feel full.  My stomach hurts from time to time as well, and I just drink lots of fluid (or atleast try), that is what my doctor tells me to and it seems to help.  Other than that, I am not sure....sorry.
Thank you for the response!  I will try to drink a lot more fluids, even though I feel I drink tons!  Hopefully it'll help.  I gave my Dr.s office a call and I'm waiting to hear from her.  I really hope she gives me an ok to take something for relief cuz I'm going bezerk!
Im so there!  Constipation is awful and I don't know if the prune juice is worse!