fallopian tube
Hello i had a surgery for ovarian cystectomy and my left cornua has been ower stiched therefor my surgen  cliped my fallopian tube infear of ectopic pregnancy. 2 clips has been placed aproximately 3-4 centimeter above the  cornua on my fallopian tube. My only choice is IVF. My question is am i still at risk of cornual ectopic pregnancy? If yes what percentage. Also my fallopian tube can be fixed? Please kindly reply me asap.

thankyou

Hi!
It is difficult to ascertain the risk but let us say the chances of ectopic are about 1 in 50-60 pregnancies with the risk slightly higher after an abdomino-pelvic surgery. Without seeing the condition of the cornu, formation of adhesions, possibility of infection, its position etc, it is very difficult to ascertain whether you are at risk or not. You can take a second opinion from a gynecologist who can examine you and ascertain whether your fallopian tubes can be fixed in such a way that you can conceive naturally. I would suggest you take the help of a good infertility specialist as they are trained to handle such difficult cases. Take care!