loss of one twin in early pregnancy
wednesday july 16th we heard the heartbeats of two babies in my bell;we were 8 weeks and 5days pregnant. one week later there was only one heart beat. one of the twins has died within me. the other twin still has a strong heartbeat however i am starting to notice more signs of miscarriage such as slight lower back pain, slight abdominal cramps (light menstrual like cramps). i am wondering if this is still from the miscarriage of the first twin or could i be losing the second baby?
i had the same thing during this pregnancy i lost one of the twins when i was about 10-11 wks and still had some cramping and bleeding for a little while after but the other baby was fine infact she is now almost 5 weeks old.
i would like to know if it is normal for hcg levels to drop slightly - from 93,500 to 92,400 in three days.....after a bleed. i lost one of twins and am still hoping for a healthy child.
Hey what did u do with the dead twin. Did u miscarry it or u waited for nine months